Our semester's just about over and it's just about time for the stuff to
hit the proverbial fan, so before it does I just wanted to tell each of you
how much I've enjoyed being part of LRNASST.  You are a pretty amazing
group.  I've learned A LOT!  In the spirit of the holidays, and year-end
bonuses (hah!), I wish each all of you the best.   May you greet each day
as a child - reborn - and struck by the wonder of the infinite possibilties
and adventures that await you.  May you end each day with a tear and a
giggle, because we humans are indeed a curious lot.  And finally, may the
love, kindness, and compassion you show to others be returned to you a
thousand-fold.

See ya in the list!
Ed.