        What a neat idea.  I do not have any information about a local tutoring
club, but I will be glad to brainstorm about starting one.  I think that each
campus would benefit from having a tutoring club.  Every tutoring organization,
department, and anyone associated with academics could recruit tutors from this
organization.  I do not know if our schools will sponsor this type of
organization, or what we can do to attract members, but it is worth looking
into.  If you have any suggestions or find out additional information, please
let me know.
        I am James C. Mathews, Learning Lab Coordinator, at Southwest Texas
State University.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks