Our small four year college will be using a combination of ACT scores and
Compass to determine placement in reading, writing, and math classes.  Compass
is new to us.  Some time ago I believe there was discussion about appropriate
cutoff scores when using Compass.  At the time I did not know I'd have specific
need for that information.  So as to not tie up this space and everyone's time
I would appreciate hearing directly from those experienced with using this test
for student placement.  E-mail <[log in to unmask]> (the line in the address
is the underscore)       Karen Birkby
                         Viterbo College
                         La Crosse, WI             Thank you