Earlier this semester there was a discussion concerning paired courses on
this list. I am teaching a paired study-skills & psychology course.  I
offered to send out copies of my syllabus to interested parties; hopefully
most who sent me SASEs have long since received the syllabus and attached
comments.  However, a few people have since sent me envelopes and/or
expressed interest.  Since my first mass-mailing, things have gotten
TERRIBLY busy around here, and so I haven't gotten around to doing a second
mailing.

This message is to (1) apologize for having taken so long to get that second
set out, and (2) inform interested parties that I am working on getting to
it.  I hope to get them sent out in the next week or so, but it may not be
until the beginning of next semester.

IF YOU NEED THE SYLLABUS BEFORE THEN, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ASAP, SO I CAN
GET IT SENT OUT POST HASTE (is that a bad pun??).

Another alternative is to contact Guillermo Uribe.  He has the syllabus
available on the list, but you'll need to contact him for directions on
accessing it.

Thanks for your interest and patience,
Mary Beth Foster