I am posting this again in the hopes that there is someone on here from the
Florida Miami-Dade and/or Brevard Community College Districts who can tell me
when classes will be in session in January.

I am planning a trip to Florida and would like to visit one or more of the
learning assistance / tutoring centers in the colleges in these districts,
WHEN THE LABS OR CENTERS ARE OPEN AND OPERATING.

I posted this note before and got only one response from someone who said
that basically all of the cc's in the US were on a similar calendar, and were
open all but 2 weeks around Christmas.  I appreciated that response but I'm
hesitant to RELY on that information, since my community college in southern
California is closed from December 22 to January 16, almost a month!

Please email your responses to me directly, as I'm sure this information
would have limited appeal to the LISTSERV subscribers!

Happy Holidays! I'm really enjoying what I'm learning on this, my first
LISTSERV!

Dean Mancina, Golden West College, Huntington Beach California