>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:23:00 PST
>From:    "Foster, Mary Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Paired Course Syllabus

[some text omitted]

>This message is to (1) apologize for having taken so long to get that second
>set out, and (2) inform interested parties that I am working on getting to
>it.  I hope to get them sent out in the next week or so, but it may not be
>until the beginning of next semester.
>
>IF YOU NEED THE SYLLABUS BEFORE THEN, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ASAP, SO I CAN
>GET IT SENT OUT POST HASTE (is that a bad pun??).
>
>Another alternative is to contact Guillermo Uribe.  He has the syllabus
>available on the list, but you'll need to contact him for directions on
>accessing it.
>
>Thanks for your interest and patience,
>Mary Beth Foster

Here are the Instructions to get Mary Beth's file from the list:

 SEND E-MAIL TO [log in to unmask]
 LEAVE SUBJECT HEADING BLANK
 IN THE BODY: TYPE  GET LRNASST.PCOURSES

The file is flat -no format-. Some reformatting IS necessary.

You can also  access through the web at the following URL:
http://listserv.arizona.edu/lsv/logs.html

Go down to LRNASST and double click to retrieve
Guillermo Uribe Ph D
Coordinator, Systems Support
University Learning Center
University of Arizona