I'm working with a disabled student who has Frederick's Ataxia, a
neuromuscular disease.  This man is doing great in college but getting
desparate for money.  His Pell Grant is not enough for him to make ends
meet and he is getting minimal support from Department of Vocational
Rehabilitation.  His career goal is to become a social worker, he's 43
years old, taking 9-12 credits per semester. Does anyone have any ideas
re:  sources of disabled student grants?  I looked on the WEB with those
parameters and came up with mostly gibberish.

Thanks!

Alan C. Johnson, M.A., C.R.C.
Director, Learning Assistance Programs
North Idaho College