Again ....

My name is  Archie Davis and I have agreed to organize the Cooperative Learning
Spin Group for the 96 NADE in Little Rock.

Frankly, I need  our help.  I want the Cooperative Learning Spin Group session to be
a "cutting edge" session for the participants.

I have been a silent reader of the Listserv for several months. I know that many of you
are actively using cooperative learning in your classrooms and you have experiences
to share.

You can help me develop a directory which will help all of us.  Briefly answer the following
questions and from your  answers I will organize a directory to be shared with the
participants  of the NADE Cooperative Learnng Spin Session.

Please send your answers of the following questions to : [log in to unmask]

1. How are you using cooperative learning?
2. What is the best success you have experienced?
3. Concerns that need solutions?

Thank you.
Archie Davis

Archie Davis EdS           Illinois Central College
Ph: 309-694-5220           One Circle Drive
                           East Peoria, Ill 61635
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]