Sorry to bother everyone on the list with this message. However, I have been
trying unsuccessfully to e-mail Martha MAxwell at a compuserv address.
It never goes through. If you see this Martha, thank you so much.
The journals arrived and are in our room. We have already loaned them
to interested staff. We also have joined CRLA and will start to get
their journal. We solved our tutor-lover problem by transferring him
to a presentation program we also have. He felt badly but understood.
The relationship blossoms. She is the ONLY girl here,he says, who might
like to share the life of a rural doctor. You can't pass up happiness
for algebra tutoring right?
ALSO: someone else replied that they had or might have extra journals
which they would share with us. The printer wouldn't print the message for me
but did erase it from the mail list. If you are still out there, we would be
grateful for any journals you might send. We will reimburse mailing costs
gladly. Please send to Elizabeth Schumaker, Leraning Support Coordinator,
Student Counselling Service, Queen's University, Kingston, ON Canada
K7L3N6. e-mail [log in to unmask]

Finally, thanks to everyone for their interest and their suggestions and
materials. Have a happy holiday!

Elizabeth