Susan,  Thanks for the most appropriate messages.  Having just joined LRNASST,
this is my very first "reply."

Oh yes, if you happen to have any favorite software for CC developmental
reading programs or a rather complete list of distributors so I can request
catalogs, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Very best wishes for the new one!