For anyone who is looking for software to use with students, let me
strongly recommend: Academic Software   1 800 227 5816.   They are suppliers
of educational software, so they carry many different titles from many
different companies. They are incredibly patient and helpful!

Also, we really enjoy the editor function on Davidson's Word Attack 3. I
have my students create lists for each other to use. They learn new words
and learn to study together while having a great deal of fun! By the way,
the majority of my students are NOT developmental. Even my Pre-meds and
graduate students love Word Attack!
                        Kathy