Greetings fellow Lrnasster's
        I'm writing because our Learning Skills Center is in the process of
rethinking our procedure for matching up tutors and students.  We currently
manage with an elaborate system involving phone calls, chance meetings, more
phone calls, and more phone calls, and lots of post-it notes.  Needless to
say the system could use some improvement.  Does anyone know of any good
software on the market that can assist in this process? (Please include
publisher.) What kind of system does the rest of the world use for this
tricky task?  We'd like to make sure that things are done in a timely way,
but with a minimum of hand-holding and extra paper floating around.
Thanks for any assistance you can render.

Debbie Moeckel
Coordinator, Learning Skills Center
Cayuga Community College