Could you please send me a copy of the CPT cut scores as well. We are moving
to ACCUPLACER in the spring and we are also contemplating a "reading
requirement." I fear the convergence of these may lead to some hasty
decisions with significant curricular and staff implications, not to mention
the effects on students, especially those in the decision borders. Anybody
else have a "requirement"?

Dr. Wil Loy
St. Louis Community College at Meramec
11333 Big Bend
St. Louis, MO  63122

At 09:43 AM 12/2/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:37 AM 11/22/96 EST, you wrote:
>>I have a user's survey of cut scores for CPTs I will mail to you.  Hope all
>>is well.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Michelle
>>Thank you so much.  We're attempting to sort out our placement in
>developmental reading classes and this will help enormously.  People have
>called or emailed as well so I'm getting fabulous information.
> Happy Holidays.
> Mary Leslie
>Mary F. Leslie,
>Director of Developmental Skills