Hello from Utah,
I am currently on a committee to evaluate the format we currently use
for our annual reports from Student Services.  Are there any schools
out there who would be willing to share copies of their annual
reports with us?   Our university is in a major time of transisition.
Student Services will see a new vice-president in the next year and
we are making the switch to semesters in the Fall of 1998.  Many
traditional methods of  evaluation are being carefully looked at.

Please send me a copy of your report or notify me if you need
reimbursement for copying and mailing costs.
Thank you very much for your help.

Noelle A. Call, Director
Learning and Life Skills Center
UMC 0120