>Noelle Call wrote:

> I am currently on a committee to evaluate the format we currently use
> for our annual reports from Student Services.  Are there any schools
> out there who would be willing to share copies of their annual
> reports with us...

Each year I complete an annual report which is submitted to the
Vice-President's office in early June.  I have created my own outline which
seems to satisfy the powers that be.  The 1995-96 report is mostly
narrative in 38 pages, plus appendices of about equal length which display
the specific data analysis discussed in the document itself.

This year I included some sections of the narrative part of the report in
our website.  Take a look at that, and if you want more information about
the actual outline or the report itself, let me know.  I can provide the
outline via email, but the report is too lengthy.  I can, however, copy and
mail a copy to anyone who wants to send  $5.00 with a request to my address
below.

http://lrc.rutgers.edu

Good luck!

Dr. Karen G. Smith, University Director     voice:908-932-1443
Learning Resource Centers                           fax:908-932-1453
College Avenue Campus                               email:[log in to unmask]
New Brunswick, NJ 08903