At OCC I coordinate content area tutoring.  The tutoring takes place
at various sites on campus, and I need a mechanism to evaluate the
peer and professional tutors we use.  In planning to do this
evaluation, it would be useful to me to have any information you can
provide.

If there is a program similar to mine, how do you evaluate your
tutors?  If tutees are given a form to complete, what questions are
asked?  When and how is the form given out?

I paln to have an evalutation mechanism in place by 1/13/97.  Any
advice would be appreciated.

Forwarded for Peggy Straight at OCC.