Alan,

I'm pleased to hear some good uses and satisfaction with software.  I'm
wondering if you have looked at the success of your students in subsequent
semesters in high-risk courses?  Since I got the impression that you
integrate INVEST into your instruction, rather than depending upon it for all
the instruction, you might not be able to partial out its effect vs. the effect
of the instructor on the success of your students in these types of courses.
Still, I wonder if your students are doing that much better than before you
INVESTed (sorry about the pun).

Dave Caverly