Contact Albert Nhan at Johns Hopkins university, Applied physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins Road, M/S 23-268, Laurel Md. 20723-6099.

Mr. Nhan has a special form which he developed for this very purpose &
which is currently being used at Catonsville Community College.  This
form works on the Access database & Excel spreadsheet file to track the
student use in the tutoring center.  He will send you a copy of this
custom-designed program for a fee of $43.00 which includes postage.  His
email address is [log in to unmask]   His tel. # is 301 953-6000
ext. 7702.  I have sent for & recd. a copy just last week, but have not
yet given it a try.  The people at Catonsville give it rave reviews.
Check it out...

Ron Huslin, Dir. Tutoring Services
Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648