Thanks, Ed, for your holiday contribution.  I just wondered how many of
the readers recognized the song you quoted and remembered who sang it?
It was Kermit.  Hence . . . it's not easy being green!  It's a wonderful
little song with a lot of meaning.

--Linda  :-)

  Linda R. Thompson, Ed.D.
  Director, Student Support Services   |  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
  Harding University, Box 2235         |     Phone:  (501) 279-4416
  Searcy, AR  72149-0001               |       FAX:  (501) 279-4217