We have had Invest here at North Idaho College for over two years now.
We share the expense of the program between Developmental Ed and ABE.
Since I work in DevEd, I can only give my reactions for Reading.  I like
Invest.  I use it as part of the curriculum for the basic reading
courses and student use is written into their course outline.  I can set
up my own customized curriculum with Invest, using only the objectives I
want or I could also used a "canned" curriculum and that is what ABE
does.  I chose the customized approach and have written a curriculum for
two courses and have used the canned approach for four other courses.

I think Invest, like most programs, works only as well as the person
using it makes it work.  Some instructors would not use it, ever!
Others would use it but never customize it.  I would be happy to share
more about Invest, just e-mail me privately.