A Fine,Twisted Tuesday to You All,

First, let me thank all of you for your kind words in regards to doing the
e-mail and snail-mail lists.  For those of you who have questioned my
sanity (in a VERY polite way I might add), all I can say is that you folks
are worth the "trouble."  I've gained a lot, professionally and personally,
from you all.  The little projects I do are just my way of saying thanks.

RE: the snail-mail index:
I've gotten a lot of responses, and am putting the gizzer together.  I
expect to have the first draft ready for your use by Monday, June 9
(barring natural disaster or a particularly GOOD dive day).

RE:  the LRNASST topics list for May:
Working on it.  If I can get on to the web I should have it for you by
Wednesday, June 4.

Ed.

Now here's the most complete and up-to-date list of Names and e-mail
addresses I have. Sure as heck I forgot somebody (NOT on purpose I assure
you).   Please check it over and if there are corrections or additions to
be made, send a message to LRNASST with the correction or addition.  That
way we can knit two sweaters with one skein (I'm not into killing two of
anything just to make life easier - especially not with a stone.).  Your
"listbuddies" get the correction/addition, and I can make the correction on
the master list that I'll squirrel away.

<<<<<>>>>>
Name            E-Mail Address
Adams, Eve      <[log in to unmask]>
Adams, Pegge    <[log in to unmask]> >
Ames, Tobi      <[log in to unmask]>
Anderson, Jane          <[log in to unmask]>
Andrade, Sally J.       <[log in to unmask]>
Andres, Craig   <[log in to unmask]>
Arendale, David <[log in to unmask]>
Arminio, Jan    <[log in to unmask]>
Atkinson, Rhonda        <[log in to unmask]>
Augustine, Penny        <[log in to unmask]>
Bader, Carol    <[log in to unmask]>
Baker, Russell  <[log in to unmask]>
Baril, Helen    <[log in to unmask]>
Baril, Helen    <[log in to unmask]>
Barlow, Walt    <[log in to unmask]>
Basak, Carole   <[log in to unmask]>
Bauder, Deborah Y.      <[log in to unmask]>
Berrocoso, Tony <[log in to unmask]>
Best, Gillian   <[log in to unmask]
Bettino, M.L.   <[log in to unmask]>
BINGHAM, ELAINI <[log in to unmask]>
Blesi-Dewey, Elizabeth  <[log in to unmask]>
Boger, Barbara  <[log in to unmask]>
Bond, Monica    <[log in to unmask]>
Bonser, Dorothy         <[log in to unmask]>
Boscarino, Jennifer A.  <[log in to unmask]>
Bost, Dee       <[log in to unmask]>
Campbell, Gillie        <[log in to unmask]>
Carley, Deborah R.      <[log in to unmask]>
Caverly, David  <[log in to unmask]>
Chase, Dorothy D.       <[log in to unmask]>
Christ, Frank   <[log in to unmask]>
Clack, Donna A. <[log in to unmask]
Clarke, Linda   <[log in to unmask]>
Clevenger, Jack         <[log in to unmask]>
Clinton, Linnae <[log in to unmask]
Colaci, Catalina        <[log in to unmask]>
Congos, Dennis  <[log in to unmask]>
Connolly, Maureen E.    <[log in to unmask]>
Cotter, Eileen  <[log in to unmask]>
Crockett, Anna  <[log in to unmask]>
Cross, Sue      <[log in to unmask]>
D'anjou, Sarah  <[log in to unmask]>
Damashek, Richard       <[log in to unmask]
Davis, Steve    <[log in to unmask]>
DeMarais, Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Domino, John    <[log in to unmask]> S
Drewes, Sandy   <[log in to unmask]>
Duryee, Phyllis <[log in to unmask]>
Eaton, Shevawn  <[log in to unmask]>
Ellis, Paul     <[log in to unmask]>
Elmer, Carol    <[log in to unmask]>
Elrod, Roger    <[log in to unmask]>
Ertel, Susan    <[log in to unmask]>
Flanigan, John M.       <[log in to unmask]>
Folstein, Kim   <[log in to unmask]>
Foster, Dean    <[log in to unmask]>
Foster, Donna   <[log in to unmask]>
Fraser, Don/Lisa        <[log in to unmask]>
Fries, Chris    <[log in to unmask]>
Fuller, Kathleen        <[log in to unmask]>
Garnett, Don    <[log in to unmask]>
Ghosal, Mary Ann        <[log in to unmask]>
Giammona, Lucy  <[log in to unmask]>
Giles, Rebecca  <[log in to unmask]>
Gillespie, Joe  <[log in to unmask]>
Gills, Paula    <[log in to unmask]>
Gilster, Carol  <[log in to unmask]>
Goetz, Brian    <[log in to unmask]>
Goldenetz, Kelly        <[log in to unmask]
Gottschalk, Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Gourgey, Annette        <[log in to unmask]>
Halter, Susan   <[log in to unmask]>
Hardin, Carlette        <[log in to unmask]>
Hatfield, Carla         <[log in to unmask]>
Hay, Mickey     <mrhaysmc.cc.mi.us>
Helton, Carol   <[log in to unmask]
Higbee, Jeanne  <[log in to unmask]
Hunt, Stefanie  <hunt-stoa.towson.edu>
Illingworth, Marjorie L.        <[log in to unmask]>
Illingworth, Ronald D.  <[log in to unmask]>
Ince, Elizabeth (Betty) <[log in to unmask]> or ye5983@westpoint-
        emh2.army.mil
Jensen, Julie   <[log in to unmask]>
Johnson, Kristy         <[log in to unmask]>
Ketz, Ed        <[log in to unmask]>
Killam, Jim     <[log in to unmask]>
Knapp, Ellen    <[log in to unmask]>
Knedler, Marion         <[log in to unmask]>
Knight, Sue     <[log in to unmask]>
Kosmicke, Nancy         <[log in to unmask]>
Krieger, Bev    <[log in to unmask]>
Lane, Linda     <[log in to unmask]>
Lempke, Jennifer        <[log in to unmask]>
Leslie, Mary    <[log in to unmask]>
Lucas, Dalton   <[log in to unmask]>
Maddengrider, Alvin     <[log in to unmask]>
Maker, Janet    <[log in to unmask]>
Mancina, Dean   <[log in to unmask]>
Materniak, Georgine     <[log in to unmask]>
Mathews, James  <[log in to unmask]>
Maxwell, Martha <[log in to unmask]>
Mayfield, Linda <[log in to unmask]>
McBride, Paula  <[log in to unmask]>
McCurdy, Pat    <[log in to unmask]>
McDonald, Kimberly A.   <[log in to unmask]>
McGinty Swann, Denise   <[log in to unmask]>
McNerney, Mary  <[log in to unmask]>
Mellblom, Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Mencke, Reed A. <[log in to unmask]>
Miller, Maggi   <[log in to unmask]>
Mioduski, Sylvia        <[log in to unmask]>
Mitkos, Yvonne  <[log in to unmask]>
Moreno, Elida   <[log in to unmask]>
Mullarkey, Michaela     <[log in to unmask]>
Murdock, Patricia       <[log in to unmask]>
Nagelhout, Ed   <[log in to unmask]>
Nelson, Carolyn         <[log in to unmask]>
Nelson, Jodi    <[log in to unmask]>
Nelson, Robert  <[log in to unmask]>
Neuburger, Jane A.      <[log in to unmask]>
Newburg, Heather        <[log in to unmask]>
Nicoletta, Diane        <[log in to unmask]>
Ninnes, Peter   <[log in to unmask]>
Nishihara, Janet S.     <[log in to unmask]>
Nittmann, Shawn         <[log in to unmask]>
Norton, Jan     <[log in to unmask]>
Nyce, Valerie   <[log in to unmask]>
O'Grady Ednie, Maureen  <[log in to unmask]>
Orlando, Vince  <[log in to unmask]>
Panitz, Ted     <[log in to unmask]>
Pappas, Linda   <[log in to unmask]>
Parra, Deborah          <[log in to unmask]>
Piccolo, Maggie         <[log in to unmask]>
Ragains, Nancy          <[log in to unmask]>
Ridout, Diane   <[log in to unmask]>
Rookey, Rosann          <[log in to unmask]>
Ross, Wendy     <[log in to unmask]>
SABB, JENICE    <[log in to unmask]>
Schnare, Catherine      <[log in to unmask]>
Schotka, Roberta        <[log in to unmask]>
Schutz, Patrick         <[log in to unmask]>
Shaw, Gladys    <[log in to unmask]>
Shepherd, Ev    <[log in to unmask]>
Short, Charlotte        <[log in to unmask]>
Sinagra, Marsha         <[log in to unmask]>
Smith, Karen    <[log in to unmask]>
Smith, Lonna    <[log in to unmask]>
Snip, Rika      <[log in to unmask]>
Southern, Vada          <[log in to unmask]>
Speier, Peter   <[log in to unmask]>
Springer-Davis, Carmen          <[log in to unmask]>
Stahl, Norman   <[log in to unmask]>
Stanton-Riggs, Lynn     <[log in to unmask]>
Tenny, John     <[log in to unmask]>
Teraguchi, Daniel       <[log in to unmask]>
Thompson, Leah          <[log in to unmask]>
Thompson, Linda         <[log in to unmask]>
Topham, Ron     <[log in to unmask]>
Uribe, Guillermo        <[log in to unmask]>
Valkenburg, Jim         <[log in to unmask]>
VanHook, Shirey         <[log in to unmask]>
Visor, Julia N.         <[log in to unmask]>
Walker, Melody          <[log in to unmask]>
Weaver Parker, Deborah          <[log in to unmask]>
Weprin, Janeane         <[log in to unmask]>
Wickham, Sue M.         <[log in to unmask]>
Williams, Diana         <[log in to unmask]>
Williams, Marianne      <[log in to unmask]>
York-Scimeca, Gail      <[log in to unmask]>