At 08:58 AM 6/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm looking for some software applications on learning styles and
>multiple intelligences to be used in a study skills program.  If anyone
>has any info on this, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
>Joe Catanese, Saint Anselm College

Joe,

I am going to purchase LASSI for use in the study skills and reading
classes. Although expensive, students seem to respond to information the
computer puts out as opposed to info I hand out. LASSI provides students
with a learning profile which they can analyze for strengths and
weaknesses. Follow-up is my goal. I want students to take the info the
program gives them and apply or change as needed. Call 1-800-366-4079 if
you are interested in more info.

Katy