Baroque music covers a wide range of metres and styles. I have heard that
Superlearning advocates have produced tapes of appropriate music. If such
tapes exist, do you know where to get them?

Jim Bell
Editor, Journal of College Reading and Learning         Ph. (250) 960-6365
Learning Skills Centre                                  Fax (250) 960-6330
University of Northern BC                               email [log in to unmask]
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC