To all --

My English Department is in the beginning stages of its program review,
which will officially occur during the 1997-98 academic year.  Currently,
we're trying to identify people to serve as external reviewers.

Does anyone know of colleagues in the field who have experience doing this
sort of thing?  Or, is there a listing, somewhere, of individuals who can be
contacted?

Please respond off-line.  And thanks for helping!

 -- Suzanne

*                       Suzanne M. Swiderski                      *
*                       Director, The Writing Lab                 *
*                       Loras College, Box 199                    *
*                       Dubuque, Iowa  52004-0178                 *
*                       (319) 588-7402                            *
*                       "Life is a verb."                         *
*                        -- Charlotte Perkins Gilman              *