I know I'm late with this (it's summer, I'm reading my mail in spurts),
but if anyone is still interested, here is a list of music purported to
boost memory:
                    New Age suggestions
Tom Barabas:  Sedona Suite.
Don Campbell:  Birthing; Crystal Rainbows; Runes.
Brian Eno:  Music for Airports.
Dean Evenson:  Ocean Dreams; Desert Moon Song.
Kay Gardner:  The Rainbow Path.
Jonathan Goldman:  Dolphin Dreams.
Stephen Halpern:  Radiance; Spirit in Sound (Sound Rx, CD#7844, 1989);
Higher Ground (Sound CD#7848, 1992)

                    Baroque Music
Johann Sebastian Bach:  Largo from Concerto G Minor for Flute and Strings;
Aria to the Goldberg Variations; Largo from Solo Harpsichord Concerto in F
Minor.
Antonio Corelli:  Sarabanda (largo) from Concerto No. 7 in D Minor;
Preludio (largo) and Sarabanda (largo) from Concerto No. 5 in E Minor.
George Friedrich Handel:  Largo from Concerto No. 1 in F; Largo from
Concerto No. 3 in D; Largo from Concerto No. 1 in B flat Major, Opus 3.
George Telemann:  Largo from Double Fantasia in G Major for Harpsichord;
Largo from Concerto in G Major for Viola and String Orchestra.
Antonio Vivaldi:  Largo from "Winter" from The Four Seasons; Largo from
Concerto D Major for Guitar and Strings; Largo from Concerto in C Major
for Mandolin, Strings, and Harpsichord.

Chant Gregorien, Deller Consort, Harmonia Mundi, MNC 90234, 1987.

An English Ladymass, Anonymous 4, Harmonia Mundi, HMU 907080, 1991.

I apologize is some of these have already been listed.  Enjoy,

                                Pat Gottschalk
                                US Air Force Academy