I need some help.  I'm looking for an article in the Fall, 1994 edition of
Research and Teaching in Developmental Education, entitled "The
Relationship between College Performance and Basic Skills Assessment Using
SAT Scores, the Nelson Denny Reading Test and Degrees of Reading Power" by
Bruce W. King and Others.  I check in the UA Library yesterday afternoon
and they discontinued the subscription to this journal in the Spring of
1994.  If anyone has that journal or a copy of that article, could you
please notify me through email.  Thank you SO MUCH!

Mary Shelor
College of Education
University of Arizona