Hi Susan - Are you familiar with the Learning Plus for Reading and
Writing, also Math?  The levels are more difficult, probably beginning at
the 10th grade level and up.  We use this program in our Learning Center
for all of the developmental programs.  Students like it, too!  For price and
ordering information as well as what company has it, contact Sue
Hawkins, Director of the Student Learning Assistance Center at Daytona
Beach Community College.  Her e-mail is: [log in to unmask]