Hello Lrnassters. I am writing a history of the Learning Assistance
Institutes and am having some difficulty in being accurate and complete.
If you have any of the following, please email me at
        <[log in to unmask]>  and let me know what you have that you can
send me as an original or as a facsimile. These are the materials I need:
        1. Any of the promotional brochures for the UC Berkeley Institutes
for years 1977 through 1982 (First thru Sixth Annual Institutes)
        2. Any Institute PROCEEDINGS for those same years (1977-1982)
        3. Any program for the CSU Long Beach Summer Institutes
                (1985-1989). These were the Seventh thru the Eleventh.
 DO NOT SEND ANY MATERIALS TO ME UNTIL I REQUEST THEM FROM YOU BY EMAIL.
JUST EMAIL ME WITH SPECIFICS AS TO WHAT YOU HAVE. That will minimize any
duplications being sent.

I will appreciate any help that you can give. In return, all of us will
benefit because this history and other good learning assistance material
will be accessible to you on a new web site that will be announced
shortly.  My thanks in advance.

PLEASE do not reply to this listserv. Email me at <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]       "In times of change, learners inherit the earth,
Frank L Christ              while the learned find themselves beautifully
Emeritus, CSU Long Beach    equipped to deal with a world that no longer
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ   exists" ...Eric Hoffer