Dan,

You don't have to stand in line for the Holocaust Museum if you get advance
reservations.  I agree that it is a must see.  My husband and I went in
March and we called ahead (about 6 weeks ahead) and paid a few dollars
(like $4) to get a reserved entrance time and ticket (the museum is free,
but they charge a service charge for the reservation) It was well worth it
to not have to stand in line.  i do not recall the name of the ticket
vendor, but if you call the Holocaust Museum, they will give you the
number.  Have fun.

Marie