I would also like some information on the list regarding retention
efforts.  What type of data do people collect to justify what actually
works.  UW has just appointed a new president who is very data driven
and wanting all retention oriented services to provide data justifying
their programs.

Susie Merrill
Academic Services Coordinator, SEO
University of Wyoming