 To Lynn Monge:

At 11:26 AM 8/5/97 +0100, you wrote:

>Last year we developed a course for credit and have a nationally certified
>tutor training program at three levels.  The program is growing and has
>attracted tutors for community adult education as well as public school
>teacher's aids. The basic course is one semester in length and then there
>are lab sessions for the three levels.  I can provide more details if there
>is interest.

Some of the colleges that use Tutor Tutor, my college's tutor-training
website, want to develop a for-credit course using the program.  I'd be
thankful for any information (syllabus, assignments etc), which I could
pass on to Tutor Tutor users via the website's chat board.

Also, can you share info on the certified training program you have?  Is it
CRLA's?

Eric Golanty
Las Positas College
Tutor Tutor:  http://www.webcom.com/ergo/tutor