The Midwest College Learning Center Association (MCLCA) now has a webpage
with all kinds of exciting information on membership benefits and MCLCA
publications like "The Learning Assistance Review." Our webpage also
includes details on our 12th annual conference which focuses on "Centering
on Success."  The conference is being held at the Holiday Inn Chicago City
Center on October 1-3.  Look for specifics on our keynote speaker, Eleanor
Johnston, the pre-conference, concurrent session topics, room rates, etc. at
www.execpc.com/~mclca!