Kim,

I agree.  Just let a colleague borrow it who has been charged with
starting a new program and is having some difficultly with the physical
space.  I pointed out Bill White's article on facilities among other
things.  She's confirmed that it is just what she needs and will be
ordering a copy to start her library.  But wouldn't you just know that
the day I let her borrow my copy, another colleague from a Pitt branch
campus stopped in also to talk about the learning assistance program about
to begin there.  He got a copy of the order slip from H&H with a promise
from me he won't be disappointed in this "must" read. It sure helps to
have a broad based reference that is up to date to refer new professionals
to.

Georgine Materniak
Director
University of Pittsburgh