Speaking of research. . .

A friend who is a graduate student is working on a final paper on
nontraditional students and is having difficulty finding any information
on first-generation students.  I told her that I would consult the
accumulated experience and intelligence of the listserv and get back to
her.

Anyone have some good sources or references or . . . ?

Janet Seiko Nishihara                   e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Academic and Counseling Coordinator     voice:  (503) 737-3928

Educational Opportunities Program
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon   97331-6406