Catalina answers back:
Sorry if my comments ruffled a few feathers... It was not my intention to
offend any of those great teachers. Perhaps I should have replaced the
phrase "researcher who gets funded and is read by administrators" with
"consultant who is paid to give recommendations which are often too costly
or difficult to implement" ... at least, that's somehow common around this
country.
Again, sorry to all, and specially to Marth M.

Catalina C.