On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Gail A. Rowe wrote:

> I am lobbying for a change of course title for our developmental reading
> and writing courses to College Reading and College Writing. I do not
> believe this would cause unnecessary confusion with a beginning lit or
> composition course.
>
> What do other colleges use for titles for these basic courses? Any
>
> Gail Rowe, Coord.
> Learning Assistance Center and Extended Studies
> Southern Maine Technical College

At Kwantlen University College we use the title Academic and Career
Preparation.  This covers all areas of curriculum including literacy,
reading, writing, nath and science to the Grade 12 level.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Bev Krieger                     x
x Kwantlen University College     x
x ACP Department                  x