That's an interesting concept since I have always been under the
impression that DS students do not have the skills that it takes to
speed read.  I have some tapes in my LAC that teach speed reading, and
now I'm wondering if I should do a pilot with a few willing students and
see what happens.  I'm looking forward to hearing if anyone has done it
with this group.