I work at North Idaho College with Disability Support Services, by way of
introduction. I am considering purchasing Martha Maxwell's book, but
wonder if it is focused more on a population with low IQ than students
who may be very bright but have a learning disability or have been
inadequately prepared in their pre-college education.  I couldn't pick that
out of your review.

I am particularly interested in working with our Learning Center to meet
the needs of my students with disabilities by improving our peer tutoring.
(I have been following the list discussion with interest.) Would Ms.
Maxwell's book be a good resource?

Landmark College and the Stern Center are pinpointing success
strategies for students with learning disabilities and ADD. Do you know
of other resources for effective rehabilitation strategies?