<<
 I work at North Idaho College with Disability Support Services, by way of
 introduction. I am considering purchasing Martha Maxwell's book, but
 wonder if it is focused more on a population with low IQ than students
 who may be very bright but have a learning disability or have been
 inadequately prepared in their pre-college education.  I couldn't pick that
 out of your review.

Martha's book covers the entire field of learning assistance. She reviews a
variety of learning assistance programs that work. You can take your pick.

The book is definitely not focussed on low IQ students.

Richard Damashek
Harper College