To Tobi and all:

Please, people, look at http://kumite.com/myths/myths/#O before you pass
this message on. I haven't yet seen one of these chain letters that wasn't
a hoax.

John M. Flanigan <[log in to unmask]>     The equation is the final arbiter.
Math Resource Instructor                            --Werner Heisenberg
Kapi'olani Community College            The scoreboard is the final arbiter.
Honolulu, Hawaii                                    --Bill Walton