Further

Maybe listowners should include the address of the official US Government
virus information site (http://csrc.ncsl.nist.gov/virus/) in their initial
information sheet so that list members will get used to checking before
passing on bogus virus warnings. This is not intended to put down those
who don't know how common these hoaxes are. It took me awhile to learn,
too.

John M. Flanigan <[log in to unmask]>     The equation is the final arbiter.
Math Resource Instructor                            --Werner Heisenberg
Kapi'olani Community College            The scoreboard is the final arbiter.
Honolulu, Hawaii                                    --Bill Walton