We are developing a tutor-student contract for the fall in order to head
off some common potential problems.  Right now, the contract is in the
brainstorm stage, but it includes the prohibition of such
behaviors as students asking tutors to correct dropped-off
assignments or work on take-home tests with them.  Also, we mention both
the tutor and the student's responsibilities to attend scheduled sessions
promptly, to come ready to work, and the student's responsibility to have
started or at least tried his or her assignment before showing up. Both
people will sign the conduct contract before the first session and the
contract will be filed.

Does anyone else have conduct contracts, or does anyone have other
suggestions of material we could include?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mike Giazzoni
Program for Academic Success
Point Park College