To Mike Giazzoni:

We've included some material on tutor contracts in "Tutor Tutor," our
web-based tutorial.  You can check it out at the website (sign in as
guest).  Go to the section called "The First Session" and click on "Discuss
Mutual Expectations."  You'll see "Statement of Expectations and
Responsibilities,"  "Tutee's Bill of Rights," and "Expectations of Tutors
and Tutees."

Eric Golanty
Las positas College
Tutor Tutor