Dear Kim,

Not mine originally but I like very much.

Pair up your tutors with a set of tangrams.  Have one tutor give directions
to the other to put all 7 shapes into a square.  If they have a problem
with the puzzle have a "blueprint".  There are many benefits to this
exercise.  It also allows the tutors to see and feel how their students
many feel.
Good luck. I 'd be interested in others activities gathered too.

Rosann Rookey

Rosann Rookey                             "Everyone thinks of changing the world...
Academic Support Center                  But no one thinks of changing themselves."
 --Tolstoy
Middle Georgia College
Cochran, GA 31014
(912) 934-3106