I just have to second Peggy's kudos to this group. I've been mostly lurking
the last few months and away for most of the summer, but I am always
grateful to have the information and points of view of this great group of
people. Oh and a quick question:  Someone called me this summer asking for
information about the peer mentoring program we do at SBC because she was
starting a program at her college or university.  When I was calling in for
messages I got it and thought I saved it.  Of course, it wasn't on the
machine when I got back.  So, if you're the person who called, please call
again!

>Thanks to John and to all who have listed useful web sites on this
>list-server!  Part of my job of Lead Learning Assistant for English is to
>compile useful information in a notebook which will be passed down to my
>successor in January.  You wouldn't BELIEVE how helpful this list server
>has been in that regard!
>

>Thanks!
>
>Peggy Keller
>Lead Learning Assistant for English
>Assistance Centers for Education
>Department of Adult and Developmental Education
>Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
>525 Buena Vista SE
>Albuquerque, NM  87106

Laura Symons
Academic Reource Center
Sweet Briar College
Sweet Briar, Virginia 24595
804-381-6378

Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.