Hi, folks. I have been lurking on this list for a couple of months, learning
a lot. I am hoping someone might have a suggestion for us here at the
University of Houston Downtown.

We are piloting a program that pairs dev. reading and writing classes to see
if this approach leads to better retention and improved learning. As part of
our assessment procedure, we're looking for a survey/instrument that measures
student attitudes toward writing. Does anyone have a suggestion? I can be
reached via E-mail at [log in to unmask] If you have a copy of something
you could share with us, our fax number is 226-5205. Thanks!

Susan Kanter