Hi again, all...I just hit the "send" button by mistake and posted my message
(about a survey assessing student attitudes toward writing) before I'd
finished corrections. I will add the missing info. here--my previous message
is repeated below it. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for any
suggestions you all might have.

Our complete fax number is (713) 226-5205.

Susan Kanter

>Hi, folks. I have been lurking on this list for a couple of months, learning
a lot. I >am hoping someone might have a suggestion for us here at the
University of >Houston Downtown.

>We are piloting a program that pairs dev. reading and writing classes to see
if >this approach leads to better retention and improved learning. As part of
our >assessment procedure, we're looking for a survey/instrument that
measures >student attitudes toward writing. Does anyone have a suggestion? I
can be >reached via E-mail at [log in to unmask] If you have a copy of
something you >could share with us, our fax number is 226-5205. Thanks!