Laura,

I just checked out your site!  Some good stuff there!  I'm working on
creating an internet resource guide for our students, and I'll put your
site on the list.  Students are always looking for good stuff on time
management, etc.

Thanks oodles!

Peggy Keller
Lead Learning Assistant for English
Assistance Centers for Education
Department of Adult and Developmental Education
Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM  87106

Thought for the Day:  Did you ever think that dogs might be
anthropologists from another planet, disguised as household pets, doing
research about humans?