Dear fellow LRNASSTers,

Hope your semester is off to a great start!  I'm in the process of
compiling information for a comparison study on the job titles, job
descriptions, salaries, education levels, type and size of institution, etc.
of learning assistance professionals and I'd like your input.  I know that
there has been some discussion of this topic on the list in the past, but I
don't recall that there was ever a compilation of data.

If you'd be interested in sharing your job information with me, please
contact me directly.  I'd be happy to share my findings with the list.
Please be assured that I will keep individual information confidential.
I am specifically interested in four year, public institutions.

Following is the format of how to submit your information.

Job Title:

Years in the position:

Years at the institution:

Job Description/responsibilties:

Present Salary:

Present Level of Education (Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D.):

Indicate 12 month, 10 month (etc.)appointment as appropriate:

Present undergraduate student enrollment:

Primarily residential or commuter school?:

Public or Private?:

Any additional information or comments:

Thank you in advance for your help and your trust. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Kimberly McDonald
Saginaw Valley State University
7400 Bay Rd.