Did anyone on the conference planning committee notice that the conference
dates, Oct 1-3 include Rosh Hashanah, which begins at sundown on October 1
and ends at sundown on Oct. 3? Because I am Jewish, I will not be able to
attend the conference. How many others may be in similiar straits I don't
know. But it's no fun to be excluded from professional events because someone
forgot to notice what other events might be going on at the same time.

I urge you and other conference planners to be alert for holidays that
preclude a portion of your membership from attending your conference. As an
MCLCA member, I'm very disappointed.

Richard Damashek
Harper College